Thursday, April 15, 2010

Anne

 

Meet Anne.  Anne is our technical trainer, and has more energy than the sun. She drives this badass truck everywhere, and sometimes we get rides.  I am continuously amazed at how much work she does.  When I worked at UNC, I would have 8 programs and dozens of Chrome and Firefox tabs open.  Anne does this in real life, with people and projects and bags of candy.  She doles out the dulces enough that she has conditioned us to salivate at the sight of hard drives and Windows discs.

IMG_3940

She will carry on three different conversations with you at the same time, and by the end of it, you aren’t quite sure what happened, but you’re excited.  And exhausted.

It isn’t my way of doing things, but she gets shit done.  She also just had a birthday, so we didn’t kill her off early on when we played Mafia at her party.

1 comment:

Katy Williams said...

More energy than the sun, <3.

Also, those kids CAN draw!

Good luck with the tri-tastic conversations, and not salivating on the computers. :)!
~k



ps: my word verification is "drapo!" I thought you'd approve.