Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Training almost over!

 

Community-based training ends on Wednesday! On Monday we find out our site placements, and on Tuesday we head out to our sites for the rest of the week.  Then, we have a few more days in Santo Domingo before returning to our sites and starting the next two years!  I’ve loved hanging out with all the other volunteers, and am looking forward to reunions and flota calls.

To celebrate the last weekend of CBT, we went to the most beautiful beach in the world again!

DSC00836

IMG_1047

3 comments:

Shefa said...

wow, this looks incredible! looks like you are enjoying your time so far :)

buena suerte!

Shefa

David said...

David, things look like they're off to a good start. I just passed the 1-year mark on my service and it blows my mind that it went so fast. Impressive moves, by the way!

David said...

Sorry, I meant Aiden...hard to break old habits